The City Clerk is responsible for preparing meeting agendas and minutes for the City Council and various other commissions, fulfilling public records requests, maintaining public records including custody and retention, city contract management, updating and managing city's municipal code, and publication of city ordinances and resolutions.
City Council Agendas & Minutes Beginning with April 2017 meetings, you can access agenda packets and minutes at our Board Docs portal.For meetings and agendas prior to April 2017 please use the links provided in the menu to the right.
College Place Municipal Code
Contact Information:Lisa R. Neissl, CMC
Email or phone (509) 394-8511.
Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. Can I use a debit or credit card?
- Yes, we do accept debit or credit cards at the payment window or by calling our office at (509) 394-8509. You can also pay utility accounts electronically at xpressbillpay.com.
- 2.How can I get the address for someone that I believe lives in College Place.
- You will have to consult a local phone book, or County property records to see if they are listed. We are unable to give out this kind of information.
- 3.What are the election results?
- Please go to the Walla Walla County Elections website for information.
- 4.Where do I get a building permit?
- The Planning & Building Department located at City Hall, 625 S College Ave.
- 5.Where do I get fingerprints?
- The Police Department located in the Annex at 619 S College Ave.
- 6.How do I find who owns a particular property?
- Please go to the Walla Walla County TaxSifter Parcel Search website. This will list the current owner and other information.