City Clerk, Lisa Neissl
The City Clerk is responsible for preparing meeting agendas and minutes for the City Council and various other commissions, fulfilling public records requests, maintaining public records including custody and retention, city contract management, updating and managing city's municipal code, and publication of city ordinances and resolutions.
City Council Agendas & Minutes Beginning with April 2017 meetings, you can access agenda packets and minutes at our Board Docs portal.For meetings and agendas prior to April 2017 please use the links provided in the menu to the right.
College Place Municipal Code
Contact Information:Lisa R. Neissl, CMC
Email or phone (509) 394-8511.
Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. How do I request a public record?
- Information on how to request a record is located here.
- 2. Can I request a Proclamation from the Mayor and City Council?
- Yes, information on how to make the request and the Mayor's policy related to Proclamations is located here.
- 3.What are the election results?
- Please go to the Walla Walla County Elections website for information.
- 4.Where do I get a building permit?
- The Planning & Building Department located at City Hall, 625 S College Ave.
- 5.Where do I get fingerprints?
- The Police Department located in the Annex at 619 S College Ave.
- 6.How do I find who owns a particular property?
- Please go to the Walla Walla County Parcel Search website. This will list the current owner and other information.