New! - Draft 2021 Water System Plan & Appendices (4-15-2021)
College Place's Water Utility is dedicated to providing reliable, high quality water services by using proven treatment techniques and best management practices. Services include pumping and purifying water, maintaining the water distribution system and planning for future needs, all with the most responsible use of city resources. The College Place water system consists of the three wells, the water tank located at 218 SE Fourth Street, and the Eastside water storage facility located at Southeast Maple Street in College Place.
New! Consumer Confidence Report - Issued July 1st, 2020
The City of College Place Water Service area is bounded by:
North Boundary: C Street on the North between Myra and College and then Whitman between Homestead and College.
East Boundary: Myra Rd between C Street out to south city limits.
South Boundary; South city limits of College Place
West Boundary: City Limits up until Whitman Drive, then College Avenue.
Northern College Place is served by two irrigation districts that provide potable water.
- Green Tank Irrigation District: Phone: (509) 525-1981 A map of the District Boundaries is located here.
- Consolidated Water Irrigation District #14: Phone: (509) 529-7617 A map of the District Boundaries is located here.
The City of College Place is working on a project to replace two aging deep aquifer wells feeding the City water system. Documents on the project are located below:
- Notice of Application
- SEPA Checklist
- Preliminary Design for Water System Consolidation
- Cultural Resources Overview Well No. 1 Technical Memo
- Cultural Resources Overview Well No. 2 Technical Memo
- Lead Agency Consolidation and Well Relocation letter
- Capital Grant Request
- Department of Health Grant Announcement
- Determination of Non Significance (DNS)
Water System Plan and Rate Study
2016 Water System Plan Amendments
2016 Water Rate Study Presentation
2014 Comprehensive Water System Plan Update (Part 1)
2014 Comprehensive Water System Plan Update (Part 2)
- Department of Ecology - Information on testing water and well licensing.
- Department of Ecology: Water Conservation - Information on how to conserve water.
- Department of Ecology: Water Right Explorer - Web map which allows the public to research locations of water rights across the State.
- Department of Ecology: Well Reports - Data tool that has well log information across the State.
- Department of Health - State of Washington website on drinking water information and rules.
- Department of Health: Sentry - Data tool on various statistics for water systems across the State of Washington.
- EPA: Drinking Water - This is a portal for a Federal Drinking Water information.
- EPA: Water Conservation - Information at the Federal level on how to conserve drinking water.
- Walla Walla Basin Watershed Council - Non-Profit council dealing with watershed management.