Text Size

Boards & Commissions

The City of College Place has several Boards and Commissions that assist the City Council by reviewing various matters and making recommendations to the Council. This is a great way to be of service to your community and have a voice in the direction of your City. Please think about volunteering your time and sharing some of your expertise with your community.

Current Openings
The City of College Place is accepting applications for a volunteer position on the Planning Commission.  The Planning Commission is a recommending body and hears land use requests such as amendments to the comprehensive plan, amendments to title 15 through 18 of the College Place Municipal Code, and the rezoning of property. 

Applicants should be a resident of College Place but up to two members may reside outside of city limits.  Members must be able to attend evening meetings.  Currently, the Planning Commission meets the third Tuesday of each month at 7 p.m. with occasional workshops and additional meetings as needed. 

Those interested in applying to serve on the Planning Commission should complete this form  and return it to the Planning Department or the City Clerk’s office at 625 S College Ave; College Place WA  99324.  

Applications will be accepted until the position has been filled