Public Works Director Robert McAndrews
Project Update 9-2-2021
The City was awarded a Complete Streets grant from the Transportation Improvement Board to continue the cycle track constructed previously on 4th Street and Academy Way. The project will be extending the existing cycle track on 4th Street and making sidewalk improvements from Davis Street to College Avenue. The project will also install new decorative lighting along 4th Street from Academy Way to College Avenue. The decorative lights will match the lights currently along College Avenue. The project is currently under design and is planned for construction in the summer of 2022.
- City Council Meeting: April 24th, 2018 Resolution of Support for TIB Grant
- City Council Workshop: June 4th, 2019 Transportation Improvement Board Grant Acceptance
- City Council Meeting: June 11th 2019 Acceptance of Transportation Improvement Board Grant Agreement.
- City Council Meeting: June 25th, 2019 Authorization for RFP for Engineering
- City Council Meeting: February 25th, 2020 Authorize Engineering Services
The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Documents sorted by SEQ in Ascending Order within category