- City of Walla Walla Library - 238 E. Alder Street Phone: (509)-527-4550 The cost of a library card is $68 per family per year out of the City of Walla Walla.
- Walla Walla CountyRural Library District - Nearest Branch 1640 Plaza Way Phone: (509)-525-5161 The cost of a library card is $40 per family per year out of the Library District.
City of College Place Library Card Program - CPMC 3.48
The City Council has established a Library Card Program to fund library cards for verified residents of the City of College Place. Individuals or families that qualify for this program shall be entitled to a city check made out to either the City of Walla Walla Library, or the Walla Walla Rural Library District, for the cost of a non-resident membership after successfully filling out a city application for the library card. This program is only in effect while funds are available in the current year budget.
The 2018 Budget has $3,000 set aside for payment of library cards. Applications will be accepted on the first working day of the year and processed as long as there are funds remaining. Applications will be processed and payments made on a first come, first served basis. See CPMC 3.48 for additional information.
To apply for City funding of your library card, complete a form and turn it in to the City Clerk at 625 S College Ave, College Place WA 99324 or email@example.com . You will also need to provide a document for residency verification. Acceptable documents are:
- Current WA St. Driver License / ID Card - (Showing your current College Place address)
- Current Rental Agreement - (for Applicant at College Place address)
- Current Utility Billing - (Must be for services received at residence with applicant name, such as power or gas bill, or city utility bill. Cell phone billings are not an acceptable proof of residency.)