- Include in the Submittal Package
- Grading Permit Application (See Grading Permit Criteria)
- Construction Plans (Commercial Sample 1, Commercial Sample 2, Infrastructure Project Sample)
- Stamped by design professional
- Comply with City Standard Specifications and Drawings and City Stormwater Standards
- Comply with Engineering Drawing Standards
- Stormwater Report
- Stamped by design professional with stamped Stormwater Design Certification (see Standard Plan 410 series for applicable certification)
- Geotechnical Report
- Traffic Impact Analysis (if required)
- Parking Lot Drive-through Modeling (required for parking lots, sample)
- Proposed Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions (CCR's) if applicable.
- Submit application and package electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fee invoiced; otherwise, applicant notified of incomplete submittal.
2. ENGINEERING REVIEW INITIATED
- Allow 4 weeks for return of comments in the project schedule
- City to request additional information and/or corrections as necessary
- The City of College Place uses a contract third party engineering firm, contact City of College Place staff for assistance.
Note: Time frames pause while waiting for requested information. More than one review cycle may be required depending on the completeness of plans and response to comments.