How can we assist you?

The College Place Police Department, as a public service oriented agency, strives to meet the needs of our community by providing services in addition to law enforcement.   Some of the services our records department can assist you with are:

  • Obtaining a copy of your collision report
  • Getting fingerprinted as an applicant for any number of employment positions
  • Providing a Clearance Letter as requested for a VISA application
  • Applying for a Concealed Pistol License
  • Licensing your dog in the City of College Place
  • Signing up for Vacation House Checks

If you need assistance but don’t know where to turn, please call our records department at 509-394-8550 and we will try to point you in the right direction.

Clerk Marianne Barr           

Marianne Barr                             
Records Supervisor                    
Phone: 509-394-8550               

Andrea St. Clair

Andrea St. Clair
Records Specialist
Phone: 509-394-8550