Approximately 600  street lights keep College Place streets illuminated. The City maintains approximately 10% of the street lights. Another 10% of the street lights are maintained by Columbia Rural Electricity Association (CREA). The remaining 80% of street lights are maintained by Pacific Power. 


Pacific Power light poles have a yellow tag identifier on them as shown above. If a pacific power light is out, please visit the website located here. 

Columbia Rural Electricity Association (CREA) maintains street lights in the Villages of Garrison Creek. subdivision, Blalock Drive, and areas around Myra Rd. To report a Columbia Rural Electricity Association streetlight outage, please visit the website here

The City of College Place maintains streetlights along College Avenue, Rose Street, and Meadowbrook Drive. To report a city streetlight outage, please call Public Works at (509) 394-8690

Myra Rd and associated streetlights are maintained by the City of Walla Walla

State Route 125 streetlights are maintained by the Washington State Department of Transportation