Lions Park
The City Public Works Department is charged maintainence of park and street trees as staffing allows and execution of College Place Municipal Code 11.70 - Street and Park Trees. The City also has a Parks, Arbor, and Recreation Board that is charged with recommending policy relative to the urban tree canopy. For concerns about street and park trees, please call Public Works at (509)-525-0510 or email


  • MRSC - Governmental technical assistance organization that organized information on urban forestry. 
  • Tree Link - Monthly e-newsletter published by State Department of Natural Resources on Urban Forestry.