The City of College Place operates under the Mayor-Council form of government. The Mayor serves as the City's Chief Executive assisted by the City Administrator.
The City Administrator is Mike Rizzitiello who, under the direction of the Mayor, is the direct supervisor for all departments within the City. Mr. Rizzitiello is also responsible for managing departmental expenditures, preparation of the annual budget and its administration after adoption, and representing the City at meetings with other governmental units, agencies, commissions, and associations.
Mr. Rizzitiello previously served as the CIty Administrator of Colfax, Washington and originally hails from the south suburbs of Chicago, Illinois. Mr. Rizzitiello has been with the City of College Place, Washington since November 7th, 2016.
Under the direction of the Mayor and City Administrator, the administrative team:
- Carries out policies established by the City Council
- Provides leadership to all city departments
- Assesses community needs and develops strategies
- Leads interdepartmental planning efforts
- Works collaboratively with regional partners and state government
You can contact City Administrator Rizzitiello here.